Monday, February 4, 2013

My Weekend in Review

Well, my mom and sister were out of town this weekend on a youth retreat. So my dad and I got pizza on Friday night and watched Inception (my pick). He had never heard of it, which really surprised me, because I had heard so much about it and it's sort of a well known movie with well known actors and director and such. Anyway, after we watched it my dad said, "Abbey, you picked well." We both really enjoyed it.
Saturday, I had a paper to write. If you want to read a strange short story read "The Yellow Wallpaper," it's pretty creepy. I also had Regeneration, which was great. 
On Sunday, I had church, and then I had some online homework to do (School this week has been crazy, and I have also been procrastinating a little bit). I did not watch the Superbowl. Pretty much all I wanted to see of it can be seen here. Rhett and Link are great. So I hang out with my friends who didn't even know what sport the Superbowl was. I'm not quite that bad. I know it was the 49ers and the Ravens playing football. I still don't get why we call it football. Never really have. 
And then I saw my best friend, who had been at dance camp and got to hear all about her trip, which was pretty cool. And then when I got home my sister was back home and started talking 90 miles per hour about her trip, for a good thirty minutes to an hour. I'm glad she had fun though. 
So yep, that pretty much sums up my life this weekend. 
Another picture of the decorations at Regeneration this
weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment