Monday, February 11, 2013

My Week....

So I have not published anything this week. You should come to expect that because, while I enjoy blogging, I'm just not going to blog everyday or even every other day, nor am I going to to write about how I don't blog enough every time I get on because that just get's old. 
Anyway, so I have been doing stuff this week. I went on my Tumblr and got my Instagram pictures from there, since you can't get them from Instagram itself on the computer, which I think is sort of stupid. Anyway, here they are.
Notes from my Environmental Biology class. We had an exam
last week. 

The McDonald's across the street from where I go
to school has been town down to the ground and
I don't know when it's going to be up again.  This
makes me really sad.
My mom made french toast and bacon on Wednesday! 
It has either been raining or about to rain pretty much
the whole week. Ga. 
My sister and I went shopping on Saturday with my
grandmother and mom. 
So that is pretty much my week in a nutshell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment