Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Derpy Homeschoolers, Youth Group, Valentines day, and other stories

So this week has been a very full week. Although, not quiet as much studying as last week. Thank goodness.
Valentines day was also this week, a fact that I am sure you know well. I didn't really do anything for Valentines day, but my parents got me some pretty flowers, chocolates, and a gift card.
 My homeschool group also had "Second Fridays," which is a teen get together and is theoretically suppose to happen every second Friday. However, there has been at least a couple times this year where that has not been the case. This was one such month. I think everyone had a good time though. These gathers are generally extremely informal and mostly just used as an excuse for the homeschool teens to see each other.



And then on Sunday I went to youth group, and they also had their monthly teen social event called ACTS (after church to somewhere). This week the "somewhere" was the church. I took my camera. Instead I stayed up stairs and looked at old pictures with my friend, Rebecca. Good times.
I do have this picture from quizzing Sunday at youth group.
As you can see we are all are being extremely productive.
 Bekah is yawning, Erika is using her I-pod as a camera,
 and I don't quite know what Bethany is doing. 
So anyway, I had a very fun filled weekend. Oh and did I mentioned, IT SNOWED! Which, for people in other parts of the good US of A, may not be such a big deal, but around where I live it is pretty major.

No comments:

Post a Comment