Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back in School Again


So my classes started back…three weeks ago? Something like that. I find myself spending a lot of time at the community college. Not so much because I’m taking a ton of classes but because I can’t drive to school. It isn't that bad because I find myself doing basically the same things here that I would be doing at home, plus being at college also reminds me to study. The main con is basically that the food here leaves something major to be desired, so I find my self going on the "granola bar or nothing diet" quite a bit. 
I am enjoying my classes this year. I don’t have to take math, a major plus, and I find most of my classes to be pretty interesting. I’m taking environmental biology, psychology, American literature, and college transfer success (this is the exception to the “interesting class” note I made). So far the class load hasn't been that bad, and my teachers seem pretty reasonable and nice. I think this is going to be a pretty good semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment